Home Page

If you have a concern

Contact us if you have a concern

This message will go directly to the Headteacher's email.

If you have a safeguarding concern…


Safeguarding is everybody’s responsibility.


Have you got a serious concern about the safety of a child or young person up to the age of 18?

• Do you think a child or young person is being harmed or is at risk of being harmed?

• Are you worried that a child is living in circumstances where they are treated badly and not cared for properly?

If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions and you don’t believe that the child or young person is being supported by a Social Worker, please contact the Staffordshire advice and support service.

Contact us

Telephone: 0300 111 8007

Emergency out of hours: 0345 604 2886

Concern for a child - Staffordshire County Council